Friday, May 28, 2010

The end of an era, but with new beginnings...

Well its been a long long time since I made a blog, as I had the benefit of being a member of a most excellent 40K forum known as The Eternity Gate.

Sadly, due to a fall of membership, the powers to be have made the call to close the Gates. A big shout out to all the members of the gate, past and present. You all will be greatly missed!

However, I hope to continue my 40K journey with this blog, and here I will make my new home.

For those that don't know me, here is a brief summery.

The wife and I have been in the hobby for about seven years, though the last year and a half or so we both went into a bit of a dry spell so to speak. Over those years I've played Ultramarines, Space Wolves, Imperial Fists and Dark Angels. I also have a guard army that is largely unbuilt and still in the cupboard.

I'm a great starter of armies, but find it hard to finish them. This year (Whats remaining of it anyway), I'm hoping to turn that around. I've currently built a new Space Wolves Army which is at the 1000 points stage and awaiting to be painted. The wife is playing Orks, so we hope for some closely fought battles.

Anyway, thats enough about me. I'll be posting up the Space Wolves next to show where I'm at with things currently.

Cheers.

2 comments: