Friday, May 28, 2010

The Wolves as they now stand...

Well, here are the WIP shots of some of the elements of the army, as well as a lazy army shot. Some of you have already seen these, but I'll post them anyway. I don't have any other close ups of the army as of yet, but you'll get to see them as I Paint each unit. I really need to get a better camera, as the one I have doesn't seem to like taking group pictures, but hey I've been saying that for years now. Maybe one day.

Enjoy!

Crap shot of the army:

Photobucket

The Blood Claws:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The Grey Hunters:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wolf Scouts:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment: